Olga Aleksandrova Management
Identity of the controller
The data controller is Olga Aleksandrova, entrepreneur, 15, rue de Normandie, 92400 Courbevoie.
Categories of data collected
Data you provide to us
With your prior consent, by subscribing to the newsletter on dessinsursable.com, we collect and process all or part of the following data :
Data that we collect automatically when you use the dessinsursable.com website
The agency "OLGA ALEKSANDROVA MANAGEMENT" does not collect any personal data on visitors to its website.
Through Google Analytics, we collect data concerning the number of visitors to our website: the topics you use and the way you use them. These data are anonymized. They allow us to offer you adapted content but are not used to carry out advertising targeting.
Purpose of processing your personal information
The objectives pursued are as follows: marketing campaigns, information campaigns, production of reports.
Marketing campaigns consist of:
The announcement of future events related to your interests (this is not about automated profiling);
Sending promotional offers
Sending special offers
Your personal data may be communicated to third party partners.
Only the artistic agency " OLGA ALEKSANDROVA MANAGEMENT "And the partner association"RUSARTS"Are recipients of your personal information. They are never transmitted to third parties without your authorization, except to the subcontractor company WIX.COM, which is contractually bound not to reuse them. Your data is not marketed and is not used for advertising targeting.
The places where your data is hosted
Your data is stored on the server of our service provider WIX.COM. He has limited access to your personal data in order to carry out only processing on our behalf. Our service provider is contractually bound to protect your data and to use it only for the purposes for which it was collected.
What actions does WIX.COM take to guarantee the protection of the data of users of our designsursable.com website?
WIX.COM employs full-time security consultants dedicated to the security of its users' information.
Click here to know more.
WIX.COM connection and registration services are completed via a secure server (HTTPS / SSL).
Click here to know more.
WIX.COM uses cryptographic hash functions to protect your information.
WIX.COM is certified in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield data protection framework established by the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information transmitted by the European Union and Switzerland and therefore adheres to the principles set out in the Privacy Shield.
WIX.COM is developing the tools to enable the right to access and the right to be forgotten, which will meet the requirements of the GDPR.
Your personal information is kept by the agency "OLGA ALEKSANDROVA MANAGEMENT ", the association"RUSARTS" and by WIX.COM only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as indicated in these regulations. This shelf life is 10 years. If you do not renew your registration, your data will be deleted when the retention period expires.
You have the following rights regarding your personal information, which you can exercise by writing to us by email via our website dessinsursable.com or at the postal address: OLGA ALEKSANDROVA MANAGEMENT, 15, rue de Normandie, 92400 Courbevoie
· A right to information (articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR): you can exercise your right to information to know what personal data we are processing, for whom this information is intended, what are the purposes of the processing, how long your data is kept and what your rights are.
· A right of access (article 15 of the GDPR): you can exercise your right of access to know your personal data. In this case, we may ask you for proof of your identity to verify its accuracy.
· A right of rectification (article 16 of the GDPR): if the personal data held by OLGA ALEKSANDROVA MANAGEMENT are inaccurate, you can request that your information be updated.
· A right to erasure or "right to be forgotten" (Article 17 of the GDPR): you can request the deletion of your personal data.
· A right to limit processing (article 18 of the GDPR): you have the right to ask OLGA ALEKSANDROVA MANAGEMENT to limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for in article 18 of the GDPR.
· A right to data portability (article 20 of the GDPR): you can ask OLGA ALEKSANDROVA MANAGEMENT to give you your data for transmission to a third party.
· A right of opposition (article 21 of the GDPR): you can object to your data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for in Article 21 of the GDPR.
Any request to exercise your rights must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document and mention the address at which the agency OLGA ALEKSANDROVA MANAGEMENT will be able to contact you. A response will be sent to you within two months of receipt of the request.